PHP Lead Developer to grow our unique data quality auditing tool
Helsingborg: Searching for a talented, experienced PHP developer
We are looking for a key person to grow and enhance our unique and proprietary software tool in the area of big data and Google Analytics. As the developer at Search Integration you will be a part of a team working together with three highly experienced analytics colleagues. In particular, you will have a very close collaboration with Brian Clifton, the originator and architect of the methodology. Together we take the cloud-based tool verified-data.com to the next level – making a good tool a great one and launching it as a stand-alone product. In your role, you will be responsible for driving the developing of new features, managing AWS architecture, and enhancing scalability/performance optimisation.
This is a new tool/service and hence the duties and responsibilities of the role will be developed and adapted as required – you will be the key influencer of this! You will be easy to collaborate with, have a strong focus and be able to drive your own work forward. You have the ability to understand and solve problems and to translate wishes and descriptions into well-written code. You work easily in English, with Swedish a bonus, though not a requirement.
Search Integration is the leading search & analytics provider in the Nordics. We work with major international customers and have a wonderful mix of highly driven staff who take responsibility – developing and driving their area forward. At Search Integration there is a special spirit, combining high expertise with the space to grow further. We support each other in an exciting journey in the complex area of securing data quality in a world of big data.
We think you have…
Attitude, skills & requirements:
- You enjoy working in a growing company, want to be a part of something unique (rather than a cog in a wheel) and know what it takes to push ahead!
- A solid FIVE years work experience of web development in Object Oriented PHP in which you have a very strong knowledge.
- Good habits of working with Git e.g. with Bitbucket or Github.
- Very good experience working with MySQL, and has worked with SQL databases together with PHP.
- Strong knowledge of the LAMP/LEMP stack and feel comfortable with its components.
- Very good knowledge and experience working with Google APIs (primarily Google Analytics).
- Of course, you will have tested and used libraries and frameworks such as Vue.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony etc.
- Experience in Docker / AWS / Google Cloud
- Experience and knowledge of website crawlers and spiders.
- Experience of headless browsers e.g. PhantomJS, Puppeteer.
Bonus points for:
- Experience of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Project management experience e.g. to manage freelancers in support of the role if/when needed.
- Knowledge of Python.
- System Admin (Linux environment).
Search Integration can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- 6 weeks vacation, plus local holidays.
- Assigned laptop, software, and other work gear.
- An international work environment with enterprise client base.
- A lean start-up/entrepreneurial/flexible environment with huge personal development opportunities.
- Team-building events and activities – previous events in: Amsterdam (2018), The Lodge, Tylösand, Berlin, Yasuragi…
Start date: As soon as we have found the right candidate!
Interested? Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with Brian direct on LinkedIn.